Sun, September 30, 201810:00 AM - 4:00 PM
The Apple Harvest Festival celebrates fall each September.
Free Parking | Free Admission!
The festival has special events, hosting craft and food vendors, games, attractions and live music. The Village’s historical buildings are also open for members of the community to enjoy, with live demonstrations from historical society members.
The festival grounds also a wonderful array of artifacts and working historical/antique pieces:
- Furs and Trapping
- Printing Press
Join us rain or shine!!
Featuring Amazing Foods
- Our Popular Apple Butter Production
- "Art Gladow's" Famous Chicken Chowder (bring your own container for take out)
- Baked Goods at the General Store
- beef-on-weck, hot dogs, burgers, sausages, salt potatoes, popcorn, apple cakes, pies, plenty of beverages and more
- Flea Market & Craft Vendors
- Live Performances
- Historical Demonstrations & Reenactments
Our Exhibits Will Be Open
Step back in time and learn about Newfane's early days through wonderful collections and demonstrations. During the festival you'll see & learn about decades of working farm equipment and machinery (including a working printing press and Lockport Felt Mill Working Loom). Visit our general store, Hrvol House Museum, one-room schoolhouse, blacksmith shop and our permanent civil war encampment.
And that's just the beginning! Visit our page to learn more.