Sat, March 2, 20196:00 PM - 10:00 PM
The 2019 Polar Bear Swim will be the 50th held in Olcott, making it the longest running event in Newfane and Olcott history, and the longest running charitable fundraiser in all of WNY!
The Olcott Lions are hosting an event that will commemorate the anniversary, and contribute to the 2019 fundraising goals.
The Polar Eve Snow Ball will be held at the Olcott Fire Hall, and it will include:
- A commemorative movie highlighting 50 years of the swim!
- Presentation of Lions' Star Service Awards and The Founder's Memorial Award
- Music by Joe Squared
- A spaghetti dinner
- cash bar
- 50/50 raffles and door prizes
Entrance is a $25 donation to the swim fund, and tickets can be purchased individually, or by table of 10 for guaranteed seating arrangements.
Seating is limited to 300, so get your tickets early by:
- contacting any Olcott or Newfane Lions Club member or
- writing to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- calling Town Hall at 778-8531 and ask for Bill Clark