Sun, August 16, 20202:00 PM - 4:00 PM
WNYs Favorite Celtic Folk Band!
Free Parking I Free Admission
Penny Whiskey is a group of fun loving folks who truly have a good time doing what they love most…entertaining.
The brain child of Kirk McWhorter (from the critically acclaimed Celtic band Kilbrannan) Penny Whiskey promises to offer the best in music from both Ireland and Scotland along with home grown bluegrass and folk influences.
Known for their outstanding harmonies, Penny Whiskey is:
- Kirk McWhorter, lead vocals, also playing guitar, banjo, bodhran and whistles
- Jon Carlson on acoustic guitar and mandolin
- Dan Lelito on bass
- Paul Kneis supplying his talents on mandolin, guitar and flute
- Paul Runfola (who took 2nd place in the North American Rock Guitar Competition) on electric guitar
- and of course, everybody sings... including the audience!
With audience participation songs, rousing pub sings, comedy tunes and tearful ballads, Penny Whiskey offers something for everyone!
Main St., Olcott