Fri, July 7, 20176:00 PM - 12:00 AM
Calling All Pirates!!
Free Parking I Outdoor Event
Festival proceeds benefit Olcott Fire and Rescue!
The Olcott Pirates Festival is a rain-or-shine, outdoor event held every year in Krull Park, Olcott, New York.
This pirate themed festival has something for all ages!
- During the day the festival is geared toward families and children, with all your favorite festival foods, midway games, carnival rides, vendors of all types, strolling pirates!
- All weekend Krull Park becomes home to the Great Lakes Freebooters pirate encampment with daily demonstrations, displays and opportunities for the children to interact with pirates!
- On Saturday and Sunday, pirates will invade the beach, firing cannons and flintlocks in a staged battle.
- Ye Pyrate Brotherhood will entertain adults and children alike on Saturday and Sunday with their performances and kid’s treasure hunt.
- And let's not forget the PIRATE COSTUME CONTEST for all ages on Saturday and Sunday with cash prizes for the best costumes.
- When the sun goes down, the adult fun comes up with food, beer and live entertainment under the park’s spacious central pavilion.
- On Saturday, the festival hosts a large classic car show and a parade.
Tickets for the rides are $1 for 1 ticket, $15 for 20 tickets, $30 for 45 tickets, $19 for a wristband. Ride wristbands are usable for the day on which they were purchased. Family meal plans are available.